Thursday April 26th, Block MT Awards Ceremony.
No one eats alone and Rachel's challenge. March 2018.
Recruiting Peer Writing Consultants for the Mark Twain Writing Center:
• Recruitment letters will be distributed this week to students who have been nominated by their ELA/history teachers.
• Kickoff/info session meeting for nominated students will be this Thursday, April 19th, from 8:30 to 8:45 in Room 15.
• Nominated students have been invited to attend the Writing Conference at California State University, Stanislaus, on Saturday, April 21st.
Please make sure that you observe the following rules for the ceremony:
• No Balloon’s Allowed in Ceremony
• No Airhorns Allowed in Ceremony
• No Umbrella’s Allowed in Ceremony
• No Parents Allowed on the Field
When parking at Gregori, you must park in the student parking lot. Please ensure that you are only parking there. There is a possibility of a citation if parking in the wrong area.
We will facilitate a safe learning environment where students have a variety of opportunities to acquire knowledge and skills to become lifelong learners.
Find us on Twitter: