Mark Twain Mission Statement:
To facilitate a safe learning environment where students have a diverse array of opportunities to acquire knowledge and skills to become a productive member of society.
Find us on Twitter:
Safety Plan Meeting
Mark Twain Junior High's first Safety Plan Meeting was held on December 1st, 2016. The next meeting will be on April 6th, 2017 at 3:15 p.m. in the Supervision Office. Anyone interested in joining us to make additions and/or alterations to the Safety Plan is welcome!
May 23rd at 6:00 p.m.
Gregory High School
3701 Pirrone Rd. 95356
• Take Highway 99 north heading toward Salida.
• Take the CA-219 E/Kiernan Ave exit, turn right.
• You will travel east on Kiernan for approximately 0.7 miles.
• Turn left at the stoplight at Stoddard Rd.
• Turn right at the stoplight at Pirrone Rd.
• There is a stoplight in front of the school that will lead you into the parking lots.
• There is a parking area for handicap drivers with placard near the tennis courts.
Saturday School is from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (please arrive by 8:25 a.m.) Students need to bring homework to complete or a book to read.
2017-18 Important Dates
August 14, 2017 - First Day of School
September 4 - Holiday – No School
October 16 - Non-Attendance Day – No School
November 10 - Holiday – No School
November 23 - November 24 - Holiday – No School
December 25, 2017 - January 12, 2018 - Winter Break
January 16 - Holiday – No School
February 12 - Holiday – No School
February 19 - Holiday – No School
March 26 - March 30 - Spring Break
May 28 - Holiday – No School
May 31 - Last Day of School